- This event has passed.
Performing Under Pressure
June 1 - June 5
Pressure is an inevitable part of work and our daily lives. Those who are able to maintain their cool in challenging, high-pressure situations—or even thrive—put themselves in a better position to succeed. In this course, learn how to identify pressure situations and tackle them with confidence. Instructor Eddie Davila helps you identify your unique pressure points, and explains how to approach them through preparation and planning, as well as what to do when the big moment arrives.
- Identify pressure situations.
- Compare and contrast pressure vs. stress.
- Define factors of a pressure situation.
- Explain how to manage your resources.
- Describe how to stay focused during a pressure situation.
- Identify how to build resilience for pressure.
Register with Goodwill Houston services here: