Goodwill Temporary Jobs Services
Goodwill Temporary Services (GTS) was created to further Goodwill’s mission of assisting people with disabilities and other barriers to employment in order to develop their skills and experience by placing them into the temporary job market. GTS provides Houston area employers with expanded and enhanced temporary staffing services while helping people who are facing employment challenges entering the workforce.
GTS is also a state certified Community Rehabilitation Program (CRP). We assist people with documented disabilities in gaining meaningful temporary employment with several local offices of Texas state agencies.
The focus of GTS is to supply quality temporary employees while providing superior customer service. GTS is a full service, customer-oriented temporary staffing agency. The revenues generated from this service are recycled back to Goodwill through its job training, employment and placement programs. GTS puts people to work in two ways:
- Through temporary assignments through local offices of state agencies.
- Through financial support of Goodwill’s other job training, employment and placement programs.
GTS is committed to:
- Providing work-ready people, many of whom are disabled or who have faced barriers to entry into the workforce.
- Promising leading-edge customer service.
- Fast response time.
- Providing progressive policies and competitive employee retention programs that ensure that the service sets new standards in the industry.
- Professionally meeting the needs of clients.
- Completing assignments in a timely manner.
The temporary employees from GTS are carefully screened to meet the standards of solid productivity and employee excellence. Our work-ready personnel are evaluated, using the latest computerized testing system that includes:
- Skills assessment tests
- Reference checking
- Comprehensive interview
- Optional drug testing
- Criminal background check
GTS is a full-service provider of temporary and contract staff, specializing in effective recruitment of people to serve in the following fields:
- Administrative Assistants
- Data Entry
- File Clerks
- Various Other Positions
For more information, contact the GTS team at 281.480.3930 or GTS@Goodwillhoustion.org.
People Served by Workforce Development
People hired by Goodwill Houston