Goodwill Houston’s Career Centers exist to help prepare people for work. Call or visit one of the following locations to learn how we can assist you.
Helping Houstonians Find Jobs With:
- Individual Development Planning and Evaluation
- Resume Preparation and Interview Skills
- Job Search Assistance
- Use of Computer Lab and Phones for Job Search
- Workplace Success Skills Training
- Networking and Job Placement Services
- Personal Financial Skills and Coaching
- Referral to Services (Including housing, clothing, child care)
Call the Career Centers nearest you for more information, to schedule an appointment, or to determine your eligibility for specific programs.