- This event has passed.
Productivity Tips: Finding Your Productive Mindset
June 1 - June 5
Time management tools and programs can only go so far. If you want to boost your productivity in a lasting way, you need to change the way you look at your time and your tasks. In this installment of the Productivity Tips series, productive leadership author and speaker Dave Crenshaw explains how to boost your productivity by shifting your perspective. Dave shares bite-sized, actionable tips for finding room in your schedule to improve your productivity, developing flexibility, and avoiding lower-value activities. Plus, get strategies for shaking off negative experiences, adding meaning to your workday, and more.
- Name one useful tip concerning low-value activities.
- Explain how to avoid the crowd mindset.
- Recall how a gathering point is used to handle interruptive ideas.
- List three tips that can help you prepare for unexpected setbacks.
- Identify techniques used to deal with negative experiences.
Register with Goodwill Houston services here: