- This event has passed.
Powerless to Powerful: Taking Control
June 15 - June 19
Victimhood means blaming other people or outside circumstances when faced with life’s challenges. This “it’s not my fault” mentality can scale to teams, organizations, and societies. But why shift blame when you can take control? In this course, executive coach Fred Kofman helps you make the choice to embrace life’s challenges, to go from victim to hero, and shows how to help others do the same through support and coaching.
- Explore how claiming innocence can take away your power to enact change.
- Recall what “response-ability” means and how it relates to the victim mentality.
- Identify the factors that differentiate a victim from a player.
- Recognize the attributes of a hero.
- Examine methods that can help you empower others.
Register with Goodwill Houston services here: