Job Title: Retail Lead Coach- GoodPaths
Department: Workforce Development
Reports To: Manager of Family Strengthening
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The GoodPaths- Retail Lead Coach leads the GoodPaths program to expand career advancement resources and knowledge and support the building of a career navigation model that supports on-ramps to advancement in retail career pathways.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in selection of potential career navigation coaches if applicable
• Introduce GoodPaths Playbook and provide tour of platform to career navigators; set expectations for completion
• Monitor career navigation training progress for each career navigator
• Provide support to career navigators as they go through online training
• Develop cohorts of incumbent workers for coaching program working with site coordinators (business engagement specialists)
• Oversee coaching work of career navigators and program participants
• Coordinate with career navigators, site coordinators and retail supervisors on program participant progress and needs
• Oversee career navigators or mentors work around advancement and retention follow-up activities with program participants
• Monitor, validate and analyze data of automated data management systems (GoodTrak) to facilitate accurate reporting and optimal accountability
• Provide analysis and feedback on model to Goodwill Industries International via monthly performance calls and reporting mechanisms
• Assist in creating agenda and host regional learn and lead lab
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Psychology, Education, Business Administration or related field preferred.
• Experience: At least one to three years’ experience in retail training, and/or retail management.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands/work environment conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, push and pull. The employee must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
To apply for this position, send email to SPreciado@goodwillhouston.org