Job Title: e-Commerce Clerk III (Non-exempt)
Reports to: e-Commerce Manager
To perform a variety of duties in support of Goodwill’s e-commerce store. Responsibilities include: photographing products, listing products on shopgoodwill.com, assisting in selection and processing of items as needed; sorting, cleaning and displaying merchandise; helping facilitate shipping and assisting with pickups; rotating out merchandise, answering customer inquiries. E Commerce Clerk III must consistently exceed department quotas, demonstrate production of the highest quality, and demonstrate a willingness to share their knowledge with other employees in order to motivate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Photographs items and edits and crops photos.
2. Assists in pulling items for re-listing.
3. Assists in sorting, identifying and preparing items for photography.
4. Assists in ﬁling items and maintaining the shelves
5. Helps facilitate shipment of sold items if needed.
6. Assists shipping clerk in answering customer inquiries
7. Able to list items for sale on various marketplaces at an acceptable level with a minimum of errors
8. Able to research and identify product to be sold online if required.
9. Assists in preparing product to be sent back to the main campus.
10. Provides feedback to manager regarding production issues.
11. Performing housekeeping duties as required.
12. Consistently surpasses department goals for:
13. Works closely with entry level E Commerce employees and program participants to ensure their success.
14. Works overtime as required.
15. Performs other job related duties as required.
16. Safeguards company property, including donated goods. Reports any incidents of theft or unauthorized possession of company property.
17. Acts safely at all times, following all safety rules and regulations
18. Follow all company policies and procedures.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. High school diploma or GED preferred.
2. Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the English language.
3. Experience with digital camera equipment and Adobe Photoshop or similar photo editing software.
4. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
5. Must possess intermediate PC skills.
6. Proficiency with Microsoft Applications
7. Must be able to type a minimum of 35 WPM.
8. Must possess business grammar and writing skills with minimal errors.
9. Advanced knowledge of e-commerce website functions as well as familiarity with other e-commerce avenues and trends.
10. Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
WORK DEVICES/MATERIALS/EQUIPMENT USED:
Uses various ofﬁce supplies and equipment including, but not limited to: personal computer; digital camera equipment; telephone, fax machine, printer, copy machine, ﬁle cabinets, forms/papers, pens/pencils, etc. Must be able to operate a handtruck and 4 wheeled cart if required.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands/work environment conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, push and pull. The employee must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds (common items include, but are not limited to bags of clothes/miscellaneous items, televisions, computers, sofas, kitchen appliances, bicycles and bedroom sets). The employee must also be able to stand for extended periods of time.
Indoor work environment with occasional exposure to outside temperatures. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.