Current Employment Opportunities
Child Support Officer II – Houston Attorney General Office
- Type 35 wpm or better.
- Bachelor’s Degree a minimum. 4 plus years as a legal assistant or paralegal with family law office.
- Clear Criminal Background
- Bilingual a plus but not a requirement.
Performs entry-level/routine child support work. Work involves conducting detailed investigations to locate absent parents, establish paternity, enforce court orders for child support and/or respond to customer inquiries.
For inquiries for this position, please apply online.
Data Entry Operator II – Houston Attorney General Office
- Type 30 wpm or better.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalent Diploma.
- 1 year or more experience as a data entry clerk or data entry position.
- Clear Criminal Background.
Performs routine (journey-level) data entry work. Work involves entering data and maintaining files and documentation. Works under moderate supervision, with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.