Current Employment Opportunities
Child Support Officer II – Houston Attorney General Office
- Type 35 wpm or better.
- Bachelor’s Degree a minimum. 4 plus years as a legal assistant or paralegal with family law office.
- Clear Criminal Background
- Bilingual a plus but not a requirement.
Performs entry-level/routine child support work. Work involves conducting detailed investigations to locate absent parents, establish paternity, enforce court orders for child support and/or respond to customer inquiries.
For inquiries for this position, please call 281.480.3930 or email email@example.com.
Data Entry Operator II – Houston Attorney General Office
- Type 30 wpm or better.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalent Diploma.
- 1 year or more experience as a data entry clerk or data entry position.
- Clear Criminal Background.
Performs routine (journey-level) data entry work. Work involves entering data and maintaining files and documentation. Works under moderate supervision, with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Email or Fax inquiries to:
For inquiries for this position, please call 281.480.3930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be set up by appointment only.