Good Jobs - Career Navigator
Job Title:GoodPaths-Career Navigator
Reports To:GoodPaths Lead Coach
FLSA Status:Non-Exempt (Part-time 30 hrs/wk)
The GoodPaths- Career Navigator provides program participants with career assessments, planning, coaching, resources, and follow up so they can advance their career in retail, obtain promotions, and wage increases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct career assessments with retail front-line employees referred by their store managers to the GoodPaths program.
- Assist retail employees in creating resumes, cover letters, and improving their interviewing skills.
- Review Labor Market Information (LMI), transferrable skills, strengths, and credentials to develop career plans for retail employees.
- Refer retail employees to community resources in order to address their needs and barriers.
- Provide coaching and follow-up services according to career plan.
- Update career plans as needed.
- Education: Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Psychology, Training, Education, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- Experience: At least one year of experience in retail training, and/or retail management
- Must have vehicle, driver’s license, and insurance. Extensive local travel required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands/work environment conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this position, send email to email@example.com