Client Services Data Specialist (TEMPORARY)
Job Title: Client Services Data Specialist (TEMPORARY)
Department: Workforce Development
Reports To: Program Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt/ Temporary (December 2017- March 2018) Full-Time
The CSDS is responsible for providing administrative support for the Job Connection Center in Cypress Station/Conroe, staff and clients. Duties include general administration, receptionist, data entry, client support services and project based work. This position will require additional credentials to assist with serving our clientele. Must project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
1. Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications and telephone protocol.
3. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 50 wpm.
4. This is normally acquired through one to three years of Client Services/Administrative Assistant experience.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- Must be timely, organized and process excellent communication skills: oral, written and verbal.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors, assist with routine inquires and refer to appropriate program staff member as necessary.
- Answer telephones, assist with routine inquiries and refer to appropriate program staff member as necessary.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office desktop applications. At a minimum Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Data entry and record keeping related to the Harvey Relief program.
- Responsible collecting retention data for clients in program.
- Facilitate orientation, intake and assessment process.
- May be required to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Order office supplies.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Other duties as assigned by Program Manager.
Please forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.