Hosting a Goodwill Houston Donation Drive is a simple yet very effective way for your school, place of worship or non-profit organization to raise funds while supporting the Goodwill mission of Changing Lives Through the Power of Work. Revenue from the sale of your donations provide education, career advancement, training and employment opportunities to thousands of people in our community every year.
How a Donation Drive Works
- Pick a date for your drive. It can be a single-day event or a period of time – whatever works best for you and your organization.
- Contact us! Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promote awareness and increase involvement by spreading the word to others in your organization. We can help you with posters, flyers and other materials to help spread the word.
- We will deliver donation bins to your site for the scheduled date(s). A Goodwill team member will be on hand to help pack the bins with acceptable donations.
- Your organization will receive $50 for every bin full of acceptable donation items.
All groups/organizations must be non-profit and will be asked to submit a W-9 with your non-profit Tax I.D. number.